Latest Posts:
flame9-18-2024 Not boat related (Rep.#2) from: BigDogflameflame9-18-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#128) from: BigDogflameflame9-17-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#19,285) from: stingrayflameflame9-17-2024 Line fire  San Berdo Evacuations (Rep.#12) from: stingrayflameflame9-17-2024 Totally Useless PICTURE Thread (Rep.#973) from: stingrayflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: GoFastRacer

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
DickDangerMale Offline
Scorpio

Born to Hang
100 post flame100 post flame
Boise, Idaho
APPD 0.04
Post Rank: 79
Post Icon Posted: June 07 2003,4:12 pm Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

I am looking at getting rid of the Holley on the boat, and replacing it with either an Edelbrock, or a Demon carb. Lets hear some opinions of Demon Carbs. I havent heard  a lot about them, but what I have heard has been positive. Thanks...-DD Out :stupid

In New Orleans, women get fake jewelry to show real boobs,
In SoCal, women get real jewelry to show fake boobs.
| Member # 139 | Joined: 5-23-2003 |
GoFastRacerMale Offline
HDF Supporter
V-Driver For Life!
50,000 post flame10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame500 post flame100 post flame
Big River, Ca
APPD 7.96
Post Rank: 1
Spectra20
Post Icon Posted: June 08 2003,8:19 am Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

If your looking for performance, the Demon is an excellent choice and you have more options on the tune up. The Edelbrock is basically a Carter, I've never felt that they were a performance carb but they are a great all around carb and they are easy to work on, no float bowls to mess with, unscrew the top and change jets, no spillage, metering rods are snap to change and you don't have any power valves to contend with, I use one on my tow vehicle, never have a problem!...Just my .02!...  :good
website  | Member # 101 | Joined: 3-03-2003 |
1 replies since June 07 2003,4:12 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!